• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Handle Fasteners

So I had a ton of these fasteners made. Then I moved and have not set up my new shop. They work really well and I figured after I saw how expensive those ones on US knifemaker were and such it would help everyone out if I got rid of the rest of these while I had them.
The ones I've seen sold are around 4 bucks. I'll get rid of these for between 1.50 and 2.00 per set depending on how many you want. I will have to look into shipping, hoping it'll just be a bubble envelope and about 1.50 to ship. I probably have maybe 400 left or so. Thanks

24n1bbc.jpg

2afd92h.jpg

2yy34oh.jpg

2ilgd5h.jpg

3149kdy.jpg

Diamater ?
So I am going to micro meter them for you tomorrow with photos for you, The head is 5/16 diameter, it tapers to 1/4 and the head is only 1/16 thick. I did that because I wanted the most handle material behind the head as possible as opposed to using those big tapered heads. The barrel will go all the way through one scale, through the blade, and into the other handle a small amount depending on thickness of materials obviously. All you need to do is drill through with 1/4 inch then use a taper and cut in a tiny bit to counter sink. The heads on both sides are the same. They work out really well.

What's the material? Looks like hex drive?

So I am going to micro meter them for you tomorrow with photos for you, The head is 5/16 diameter, it tapers to 1/4 and the head is only 1/16 thick. I did that because I wanted the most handle material behind the head as possible as opposed to using those big tapered heads. The barrel will go all the way through one scale, through the blade, and into the other handle a small amount depending on thickness of materials obviously. All you need to do is drill through with 1/4 inch then use a taper and cut in a tiny bit to counter sink. The heads on both sides are the same. They work out really well.

Nice I will take some

What's the material? Looks like hex drive?
Theyre 304 stainless and yes theyre a standard hex drive size, I don't remember exactly which. Again, I used them on probably 10 knives, but I just made a big move and career change so have not dealt with them in a while. I will get that size for you tonight as well.

Forgot to mention. Theyre awesome for leather to leather, leather to kydex, kydex to kydex.

So I had a ton of these fasteners made. Then I moved and have not set up my new shop. They work really well and I figured after I saw how expensive those ones on US knifemaker were and such it would help everyone out if I got rid of the rest of these while I had them.
The ones I've seen sold are around 4 bucks. I'll get rid of these for between 1.50 and 2.00 per set depending on how many you want. I will have to look into shipping, hoping it'll just be a bubble envelope and about 1.50 to ship. I probably have maybe 400 left or so. Thanks

24n1bbc.jpg

2afd92h.jpg

2yy34oh.jpg

2ilgd5h.jpg

3149kdy.jpg
Send me a price shipped on 50 of them or PM me, Thanks

Last edited:
I’d take 50 as well if you still have them.

Sorry guys I assumed I wasn't getting responses because the notifications weren't working. Sending you both PM's

After some shipping, its easiest to do a flat rate envelope. Its 7.00 unless youre only getting a few. Anymore than 30 will be 7.00 to ship.

I’ll email you pics if you send me a message. I just sold all of them. I will be remaking them soon with comments from those that got them Incase they would change anything.

Back