Custom headhunters

A pair of headhunters in 5160-one standard, one very tribal with cherry and stabilized cord. Forged distal hafts and heads.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

flipped when I saw these on your site, amazing work man, could not be happier -- only way it could be better is if they were here already and I found some gold bars under my house :D

I made some more progress on the small dha as well-got the pvc pipe to build an etch tank and did the pre-etch etch to see what was going on eith the pattern-also did the filework.

I am making that noise homer makes about beer; you make art man, can't wait to see this forum grow with your many works, and hopefully I can commission about a third of them :D

More Awesome Axes. Just so much I love about your sense of style fusion with function

So how do your Headhunters, particularly the standard Headhunter, compare with traditional American-style tomahawks in function?

So how do your Headhunters, particularly the standard Headhunter, compare with traditional American-style tomahawks in function?

They're definitely not built as camp hatchets-for one although they're very sharp, they're designed to cut,crush and bounce out of the target-stuck is bad.
The peak doesn't lend itself to wood chopping either, nor does the sharpened underside of the bit.
I do make them with the same all-steel construction in a more utilitarian version-and also this:the Varangian-image.jpg
And francescas...image.jpg

They're definitely not built as camp hatchets-for one although they're very sharp, they're designed to cut,crush and bounce out of the target-stuck is bad.
The peak doesn't lend itself to wood chopping either, nor does the sharpened underside of the bit.
I do make them with the same all-steel construction in a more utilitarian version-and also this:the Varangian-View attachment 513988
And francescas...View attachment 513989

Ok, so they're pure weapons. That makes sense, and explains why they're called headhunters.

They actually make pretty good crash axes/breaching tools/rescue axes. They work very well on sheet metal and sheetrock.

no doubt the stubbier headhunter is a workable camp tool and urban improvised key to almost any door. I really love it, do not think you would be disappointed by the purchase scara.

no doubt the stubbier headhunter is a workable camp tool and urban improvised key to almost any door. I really love it, do not think you would be disappointed by the purchase scara.

And I'd probably get more enjoyment out of it than from an old-fashioned razor. Maybe I can buy one of these as my reward for finishing three online courses in two weeks when it normally takes an entire semester. You know, the problem with having so many options for cool blades is that it's nearly impossible to decide on one.

Back