Custom Knives At Work.

Thanks Karl. Made the pair up for myself in January after I lost my old user in the surf over Christmas. Top one is flat ground for heavier work, bottom one has a narrower blade and is hollow ground.

Nice brisket I smoked yesterday using my wife's knife I made for her for her birthday last year.
Rob

photo%202.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Highly underrated as a table fish , just under King Gorge whiting IMP . Ugly though and probably better off with a knife in its head those spikes sting.

*bump*
Sticking with the food theme: mahi-mahi, soudough, and chili after the picture was taken

IMG_20160925_195559-small.jpg

Annual beach camping trip. Everyone cept the lady in white is wearing one of my knives.

btRFqEE.jpg

Each couple is tasked with one meal for everyone for the three day weekend. Kind of fun that way and cuts down on what everybody has to do. I introduced a prototype paring knife. Big hit could of sold 4 or 5.

Cutting up fruit for fruit salad. The fruit was then drizzled with peach whisky. That was pretty darn good.

1YNmL0b.jpg

P5YcUbB.jpg

Bisquits and gravy with scambled eggs done over a fire in dutch ovens. Don't get better.

Cookie working on the sausage for the gravy. He's got one of my knives on.

K5s570n.jpg

Ready to start the roo.

FkjnndP.jpg

Bisquits not quite done.

UwGsvet.jpg

Heading back to the beach. My wife Nichole and good friend Cara.

XuHs8Bg.jpg

Going in. Me in the front.

aomogtD.jpg

Primal Tanto from James Helm in my recent trip to Finnmark, Norway. Knife was used a lot. Batoning firewood and cleaning trout.

Let's not forget to get pictures of your knives during hunting season this Fall, guys.
And, makers, remind your customers to do the same.

Back