• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Kydex Sheaths For Sale, In Stock [Selection Changes Regularly] - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day,

These are sheaths that were surplus to a deal, sheaths built for 'proof of concept' or examples, cancellations, order changes, and extras.

They are in stock and ready to ship.

.093 Coyote Kydex Sheath for Ontario RAT 7. $45 Shipped

Shown with additional accessories; Tek Lok ($15), FireSteel Loop ($15), and Sharpener Loop ($15), FireSteel(s) available by order. Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-rat7-fmd-coyote.jpg

.093 Sand Concealex Sheath for the ESEE 4. $40 Shipped

Shown with optional accessories; Tek Lok ($15), FireSteel Loop ($15), FireSteel(s) available by order. Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-esee4-fullset-desert.jpg

.093 Black Kydex Sheath for ESEE 3 or Ontario RAT 3. $30 Shipped

Add a Tek Lok ($15). Matching Color FireSteel Loops ($15). Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-esee3.jpg

.060 Black Kydex 1 Piece Sheath for the Victorinox Paring Knife, Short Blade Long Handle. $15 Shipped

.060 Black Kydex 1 Piece Sheath for the Victorinox Paring Knife, Long Blade Long Handle. $15 Shipped

sheath-1p-vnoxparing.jpg

.080 Chocolate Brown Kydex Sheath for Ka-Bar Becker Necker or EsKaBar. $30 Shipped This sheath will fit the Ka-Bar TDI Metal Belt Clip with the addition of 4 sets of Blade-Tech style hardware, $6.

sheath-eskabar-necker-chocolate.jpg

sheath-necker-eskabar-chocolate.jpg

.080 Coyote Brown Kydex Sheath for Ka-Bar Becker Necker or EsKaBar. $30 Shipped This sheath will fit the Ka-Bar TDI Metal Belt Clip with the addition of 4 sets of Blade-Tech style hardware, $6.

Add a Tek Lok ($15). Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-eskabar-necker-coyote.jpg

sheath-necker-eskabar-coyote.jpg

.080 OD Green 1 Piece Kydex Sheath for Buck PakLite Caper. $20 Shipped

sheath-1p-caper-od.jpg

.080 Desert Tan Kydex Sheath for Mora Craftline All Around. $25 Shipped

Shown with additional accessories; FireSteel Loop ($15), FireSteel(s) available by order. Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-allaround-tan.jpg

.080 OD Green Kydex Sheath for the Frosts Mora Craftsman (note- this sheath will not fit the Craftsman Tri-Flex 780). $25 Shipped

Add a Tek Lok ($15). Alternate/Additional Accessories and Attachments also available, inquire by email.

sheath-craftsman-od.jpg

AND If you don't see a sheath that you are looking for, check out my "Stable".... I can make a sheath for any of these knives, with my knife, so you don't have to send me yours!!!!
Marion Carry Stable

And if you want to see sheaths sold previously and more examples of my work... Last Year = http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8657132
This Year = http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806500

Kind Regards,
Marion

Last edited:
New here. Great work. How might I go about ordering a black Kydex sheath for my BK13? Paypal ready. Looking for a tip up design for a neck knife, and are you able to make it so that it would work with a paracord wrap? Ive been thinking about wrapping the handle.

Also, I will be picking up a Eskabar soon, and want to do the Izula handle scales on it. Will your Becker necker sheaths work for the Eskabar with Izula scales?

I am thinking about ordering a Fallkniven F1 in the near future. How long would it take to get a Kydex sheath for it with the tek locks and fire steel loop? Does the tek lock only mount in one direction on the sheaths? Thanks.

Is the sand also what would be considered gray? You and I are already emailing back and forth but thought this would be a good question to put on the board.. Thanks

Is the sand also what would be considered gray? You and I are already emailing back and forth but thought this would be a good question to put on the board.. Thanks

The Sand is Khaki.

This is Grey, in this case, a Mora All Around Sheath....

sheath-allaround-grey.jpg

Note - I am not using those cheap chicago screws anymore.

Kind Regards,
Marion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back