• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

custom leather Police SAPs/Blackjacks

I've got three SAPs that I make. These are not the flea market junk that you get from SD websites with lead shot or powder.Top quality vegetable taned tool leather with solid stainless w/lead core weights.(more of a blackjack than sap) All have been hand cut and shaped as well as hand stiched.
Top one is dark brown with a fiberglass spring in the handle w/2" head.8.5" in lenght.Stamped 04 on bottom of handle. 8oz total

Middle one is black with Police stamped on handle,fiberglass spring in the handle w/2" head.7.5"in lenght.Stamped 05- 6oz total (hand strap on other side) sold pending funds

Bottom one is blood red with no spring just thicker 3 ply leather w/ 2" head 7.5" in lenght 7oz total - no markings.

Your choice $50 shipped.

Couple of my Todd1 tools, and some more of his work.

Loandr.

Attachments

• Slappers.jpg
    Slappers.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 128
  • slappers2.jpg
    slappers2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 132
Very nice. Too bad that about a year before I came to my agency they did away with saps and leather jackets. They both go so well with an ass whipping. Very nice work.

Thanks again Russ, should have your new ones done by Friday ;)
Thanks for the kind words Mercop!!!
And Steve yours mails out Thursday morning.
Todd

Was that a pic of one made from kydex? Any pics of the opposite sides?

Very nice work.

Any background on where the word "sap" comes from?

Thanks.

Yeah Terry thats the kydex ones. the other side looks just alike,I'm working on some w/ a square head and para cord wrap handles and one with leather scales. :D Not sure what SAP stands for ( Serious-Ass-Pounding) :p
-Todd

:) they kydex offers much more inpact IMHO, the kydex also isnt as "easy" on the flesh as leather. the back of one shown of mine is identical to the front, wet molded on both sides BUT TODD1 can do a wet mold on one side and flat on the other if printing/concealment is of concern, just my .02.
Loandr.

the way I'm doing my leather ones now with 4 & 5 ply leather is stiffer than the kydex. The kydex ones have a real "whip" like spring to them. The leather has a more stiff feel. I perfer the leather. :D

AND I agree, like the NEW kydex designs as well! Check that fishtail out at the end :eek:

Loandr.

That sap with "PUNISHMENT" on it made me laugh so hard! What's that supposed to mean, some kind of extreme S&M??? :D :D

i got the SAP Punishment and the quality is unreal--i think the name means if i pop you up side the head with it--you'll sware you've been punished--lol :eek: :) :eek:

Thats funny as hell Steve!!! I'm glad you like it :D And thanks for the kind words!!!
-Todd

TODD1 said:
the way I'm doing my leather ones now with 4 & 5 ply leather is stiffer than the kydex. The kydex ones have a real "whip" like spring to them. The leather has a more stiff feel. I perfer the leather. :D
How much for a 10" one shaped like the one in the middle?

Bravado,
a 10" one like the middle would run you $55 shipped.Heres one I just did for a LEO up state(NJ).Black Gator.Fuzzy pic-sorry
Todd

What's a 7 inch one like the one above go for? and would it have a spring?

Peter

How do I go about purchasing the third item listed (the one without the spring)? I am ready to pay by credit card (or what ever means you require)

Thanks
Kevin Corwin

Back