• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Leather Rifle Sling Belts (with hoof pick and cinch clasp buckles)

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi All,

I've been doing leather work for a good while now. I've started offering leather belts and thought I would post what I have to offer here.

A quick note on some of these belts. Of the 8 or so I have listed, they use an adjustable system based on the old 1903 Springfield 30.06 rifle straps. As a disclaimer, I am not claiming to have originated this type of belt.

Because of this, they are extremely adjustable with holes spaced 1/2 inches apart. Eat a big meal? The next hole will probably still fit without losing your pants.

I'm listing the adjustment range so that you can compare to a well fitting belt of your own. However, I can make one in a different size range if you are interested but need something outside the range listed below. Just let me know.

I thought I should add a few action shots of one I made for myself. Far be it for to use my own out-of-shape body as the model, but I'm the only one that will do the job for free at the moment.

Being worn:
jzKYtf1.jpg

Adjusting at the side:
BwFXUCZ.jpg

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

1. Natural bridle leather (10-11 oz) cinch belt buckle with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.25 in. width. $50
enelC6M.jpg
H59RuVj.jpg
LSu7bYS.jpg

2. Havana Brown bridle leather (9-10 oz). Solid brass cinch clasp with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.25 in. width. $50
nMVQcXj.jpg
bH6oY4k.jpg
lWwnpID.jpg

3. Natural bridle (10-11 oz). solid brass with antique finish cinch clasp with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.25 in. width. $50
ovGKiWm.jpg
uVlivCq.jpg
eOiTsOC.jpg

4. Golden veg tan (8-9 oz). Solid brass with matte nickel silver finish cinch clasp with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.5 in. width. $50.
IuqAAD0.jpg
hQr9ARW.jpg

5. Golden veg tan (8-9 oz). Solid brass polished nickel silver finish hoof pick with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.25 in. width. $50
nZr6iej.jpg
Zh91ijR.jpg

6. Natural bridle (10-11 oz). Solid brass with antique finish hook pick with rifle sling hook adjustment. 1.25 in. width. $50
zChqJFL.jpg
CUSAqTd.jpg

7. Golden veg tan (8-9oz). Solid brass fish hook. 1.5 in. width. $45
hos4ddG.jpg

8. English tan bridle (10-11oz). Solid brass heel bar buckle. 1.5 in. width. $45
qDi6qeX.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-CJ

Last edited:
Back