• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom metal casting available

I have been casting metal for more than 35 years. I can cast in white bronze, yellow bronze, copper, silver, and gold. I can use your metal or mine for the gold and silver castings.

I will work with your wax model or I can carve the wax for you. If you send me your design for guards and/or pommels, I can either carve it or send you a piece of carving wax to do it yourself and save yourself some money.

The turn-around time is aprox. 3 weeks. Each model is cast separately to assure the best results possible results.

Thanks for looking...Teddy

Where can I get good quality carving wax in larger sized blocks? Larger than one pound.

What size block of wax are you looking for? You can "weld" wax blocks together to get the size you need. Let me know the size and I will see if I can find a supplier. Teddy

I appreciate it Goldsmithy. I didn't understand how people got the larger block, so that helps A LOT. I have found some suppliers and can do that. I was looking so I could practice carving my own blocks (which I have no experience in whatsoever). Can the shavings be melted and cast into smaller wax blocks?

I need about 100 - 200 small pieces cast 1 1/4 x 1 x 1 1/2 approx 25% fill I'm looking for the most cost effective solution brass, white metal (if it can be tapped), bronze or something similar. Hopefully it would be repeatable and not just a one time order. Any Ideas?

Back