• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Micarta handle texturing

Hey Guys. I'm looking for someone who can do some nice handle texturing on micarta scales for me. Something simular to that on swamp rats and busse blades. Any suggestions?

I would say find some old cheapies and mess around with some rattail files and a dremel. Use a respirator though. I'm about to practice the same texturing on some canvas micarta and see what I come up with. Good luck.

I would say find some old cheapies and mess around with some rattail files and a dremel. Use a respirator though. I'm about to practice the same texturing on some canvas micarta and see what I come up with. Good luck.

I've done several but I just don't have the time anymore. Looking for someone to pay to do the service.

I do custom g10 & micarta scales, check my signature links for work.....shoot me a pic of the knife and ideas of what you want...I can let you know if I can help.

Back