Custom Order Scandi

Hi

I just wanted to post up about my recent knife delivery from AA Forge. I have purchased a couple of knives from Adam through the forum two military style knives one model is the Grunt and a smaller one he just had for sale I cant remember off hand what model that is, The quality of both knives was flawless to my eyes. I am a novice knife maker and collector so i have seen my share of blades.

But this last knife I decided to do a custom scandi knife. I recieved my knife today and I am very pleased with everything about it down to the sheath. I wanted Adam to do this knife for me because I knew he would be able to make me that extra special knife. I have owned all the popular makers knives and some other not so popular. I feel this knife will last me a lifetime. I have never been more pleased with a knife that I have had made for me or any other for that matter.

If you own one of Adams knives you know what I am talking about. If you dont maybe you should think about getting on the list.

Adam Thank You

Feel Free to post up the pictures you sent to me before payment was made.

Thank you Mark for your comments and for the post.

I'm glad you like the knife and I hope you get some good use out of it.

100_6753_resized_zps24042295.jpg

100_6755_resized_zpsd25f498f.jpg

100_6756_resized_zps299e5334.jpg

100_6757_resized_zps8fc134ae.jpg

100_6759_resized_zps84d51807.jpg

Agreed. I used my Nessmuk this past weekend while camping. Adam's knives work, and the fit, finish and sharpness are spot on!

Mark, great looking knife!

Back