Custom Order's?? Open Books??

You know what I’m gunning for!

I do! I got you covered here real soon. I want to get them heat treated first then I will save one for you to do a custom. I know you been waiting a while, consider yourself already on a un official custom order list for the Poon Tip Mini Mamushi.;):D:thumbsup:

I would love a 3/32” TT cpm154 kephart, with sculpted flats like you do. I really love the thin 3v version bark river put out and has very quickly become one of my favs. thanks to @Comprehensivist loaning me his. Now I would love an OK&T version. I can even send you mine to check out or I’ll bring it to trackrock.

I would love a 3/32” TT cpm154 kephart, with sculpted flats like you do. I really love the thin 3v version bark river put out and has very quickly become one of my favs. thanks to @Comprehensivist loaning me his. Now I would love an OK&T version. I can even send you mine to check out or I’ll bring it to trackrock.

Im probably not going to be at Track Rock, but I would be more than honored check it out and study it so I can make my own version!

I am much more interested than my wallet will allow. Still antsy to see the stainless Ferox and mini-Feroxes.

I wish I could be more specific, alot of moving pieces at the moment, I should have a definite game plan next week. But Vildmarks are up front for sure!

I have two Dealer orders I need to finish up on that are partially filled. One for @Oldetownecutlery for their Grand Opening in October, and another one going overseas to the market in Asia. These are my top priority.

Do not worry! There is plenty to go around!

While at the same time finishing up on those two priorities, I will also be preparing the Vildmarks, a Batch of Ferox and Lil’ Ferox along with a few new Kitchen designs and a few larger ones! There is a few other invidiual commitments sprinkled in there as well! Phew I know it sounds like alot, but I assure you I am getting organized and prepared for a busy Fall/Winter Season.

I am much more interested than my wallet will allow. Still antsy to see the stainless Ferox and mini-Feroxes.

I can tell this! Everyone who participated in the Lil’ Ferox Passaround gets First Dibs on the first run on the Lil’ Ferox in CPM154! I will open up my books for the Lil’ Ferox beyond those indivuals but those first initial 6 or so will be First on the List. I think its only fair and it pays off to volunteer!;)

y

you should go and put some knives on the table

I have few commitments I need to get out of the way before Oct 1, I just do not see myself being able to take much time off between now and the end of the year. I know sounds boring right? But at least I am home for dinner every night as appose to a few years ago, I will get there one day!

Back