Custom orders

gollik

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If you like to have one of my knives, and none is currently for sale you can of course order one, most of my work is here: https://www.facebook.com/gollikknives/ and if you like any knife you see, and want to have it let me know here: gollik.knives@gmail.com

If you have your own design or idea of a knife, you can also have it made, but I always like to do it bit my way:), and I don't do clones.

You can customize your knife

If you like some shape/type of knife, but you like to have different handle scales, longer/shorter blade or handle, different steel or thickness, thumb jimping or not, just let me know.

What I mostly use

Steel

SLEIPNER - is Swedish tool steel, hard and tough, versatile steel (very similar to D2 but tougher), great value for the money, excellent edge retention, and although it's not stainless it's quite rust resistant, it's my personal favourite, and I use it for most of my knives.

ELMAX - also Swedish, it's powder stainless steel, again hard yet tough with excellent edge retention, it's option for those who need more rust resistance for high humidity environment.

Handle scales - I mostly use G10 or Micarta, but we can discus other possibilities.

Last edited:
I missed out on purchasing one of his knives he had listed for sale. I messaged him and he gladly agreed to make me one. Get a custom knife from this guy and you definitely will not be disappointed! He does an excellent job, works with you to make sure you get what you want, and delivers in a very reasonable time frame. If you think his knives look good just wait until you get one in your hands. They perform even better than they look.

Thank you, I'm glad you like yours.

I own three Gollik knives. All three are great knives. In addition to being gorgeous, they are all built like a tank. He is meticulous in his design and execution and is a pleasure to work with. I anticipate another commission very soon!

I brought some Blemished Krake Raken Balisong handles with pivot pins and PB washers straight from squid but I can't find a blade (with bushings) for it anywhere. It uses a bushing equipped blade. I also have a blem Squid Krake Raken with a trainer blade as well that can maybe be used for reference. I brought those handles with the thought of mixing and matching colors and buying a separate blade which I now know is not easily available. Squid told me they don't sell blades alone. They also told me their bushings are custom cut to size for each knife. Can you make a uniquie custom blade with bushings ?

Long time lurker here, I would just like to vouch for Gollik. He has made me 2 knives, both of which were completed well within the quoted time frames. The quality is fantastic and they are at great price point. The knives feel bomb proof and have served me well outdoors. Will definitely be picking up another soon

If someone can post a photo of one I would really appreciate it. Are they the standard titanium frame locks everyone makes, or something different?

I brought some Blemished Krake Raken Balisong handles with pivot pins and PB washers straight from squid but I can't find a blade (with bushings) for it anywhere. It uses a bushing equipped blade. I also have a blem Squid Krake Raken with a trainer blade as well that can maybe be used for reference. I brought those handles with the thought of mixing and matching colors and buying a separate blade which I now know is not easily available. Squid told me they don't sell blades alone. They also told me their bushings are custom cut to size for each knife. Can you make a uniquie custom blade with bushings ?
Hi, I only make fix blades.

Long time lurker here, I would just like to vouch for Gollik. He has made me 2 knives, both of which were completed well within the quoted time frames. The quality is fantastic and they are at great price point. The knives feel bomb proof and have served me well outdoors. Will definitely be picking up another soon
Thaks, I'm glad you like them!

Back