custom sheath maker needed!

I would like a sheath made for my ZT 0121. The sheath it comes with is not what I am looking for. I would like a sheath similar to the RC-3 sheath. Something that hangs below the belt. I would like it to be Kydex, so I could invert it without the safety being on, so it would still have to snap in. The knife is small overall, and it is actually a tad bit smaller than the RC-3. Can anyone here on BF make one, or what is a shop that does make them?

Thanks!:thumbup:

When referring to knives with the numeral or name attached to them by the maker (hundreds of them!) do you expect us sheathmakers to have any idea what knife that might be? We might have a better idea of how to answer your query if we could see a photograph of the knife. Alphabet soup or strange names leaves me uninformed with no visual presentation attached.

This is the knife he is referring to.

Attachments

• zt121b.jpg
    zt121b.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 35
When referring to knives with the numeral or name attached to them by the maker (hundreds of them!) do you expect us sheathmakers to have any idea what knife that might be? We might have a better idea of how to answer your query if we could see a photograph of the knife. Alphabet soup or strange names leaves me uninformed with no visual presentation attached.

I thought everyone knew about the Infamous ZT's. guess not. Ken c has a picture though:thumbup:

I can make you a sheath like this one.
You would have to send the knife for a couple of days.
:cool:
Picture035.jpg

Back