Custom sheaths for HI blades?

CRZ

Can anyone point me in the direction of a solid sheath maker? I'd like to get a sheath that holds my new HI farm knife in place more securely than the one the kamis made.

Not sure if I want to go leather or kydex or some sort of hybrid. Any suggestions? There are options that come up via google search but I'd prefer to work with someone that's familiar with HI blades.

The hands down go to guy is Pugs, a fine upstanding member here. However it's a side line kind of thing for him so he may or may not be able to make you one depending on what he has going on.
The quality and integrity of his work are indisputable, makes some outstanding stuff.
I got a knife or two I'm pondering sending off to him myself one of these days when/if he has the time.

Hopefully he'll come along here shortly and respond live and in person.

Thanks Fellas,
I am always here for my HI brethren, message me and we will go from there.

Pugs has done 3 for me. There are many of us who can attest to his workmanship. All of mine are extremely high quality. Beautiful too. I love showing them off. I would be willing to bet you will not be disappointed. Search Pugs in the forum or cantina and you will find some examples of his work.

Back