• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

custom shop BG42 110+ a BG42 532

I have decided to sell afew of my custom shop BG42 110's,if you pay by paypal add 2%
NIB custom shop BG42 Elk 110 ns bolsters no pin.SOLD

nib BG42 custom shop 110 jigged buffalo ns bolster finger grooves $235 shipped,has been in the nylon sheath so bolsters seem to be scratched,but it could only be from the sheath,it has never been used ,or carried , beautiful knife.there a little blade play when closed some of my custom shop bucks do some don't.I just want to be upfront about the description.

nib custom shop stag 110 brass bolsters,and pins brass could use a polish ,but never used,or carried has been in the sheath but never carried.
SOLD

nib SOLD custom shop 110 smooth buffalo horn,pins ns bolsters,and finger grooves. postal SOLD Mo,or +2%

nib 532 walnut BG42 steel limited edition 2000 file work. SOLD
thanks
GG

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures? Is the 110 smooth buffalo horn also a BG42 blade? Thanks, Scott

Scott,yes its BG42 steel.I can't post pictures,but its never been carried,or used. I looked at the nicke silver bolsters it shows light scratches, it came that way from the custom shop ,I bought it,and the jigged buffalo at the same time ,and both have light scratching on the bolsters.
I have a several BG42 bucks,and some show more scratching than others for what ever reason I don't have a clue.
thanks for the interest
GG

Do you have the brass 110 yet? If so, I would appreciate a full description. Thank-you.

I would like the "NIB custom shop BG42 Elk 110 ns bolsters no pins$215-now $205 postal MO,or paypal +2%"
Still available? Thanks!

I received the Stag today - thanks! The Elk 110NS BG-42 & Stag 110 BG-42 are both great! I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup:

Back