• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Shop SFNO - Satin w/hand-shaped tan G-rex!

Separate from my other ones. Short time only. Got to sell to fund another blade on hold.

$600 shipped US. SOLD! Paypal at a flat 1.5%. Will ship int'l if you are a regular or a regular can vouch for you.

Pix forthcoming. I will tell you the handles are a bit darker on the high-points. Almost like handling/fondling oils, but it isn't. There are a couple of marks on the blade - came that way from the shop. More like rubs than scratches. Probably a packing "mishap." They are very minor in size. So minor that I've never even cared, but I thought I'd mention it. Blade has been nowhere but the cardboard sheath or my display shelf.

Help a brother out! Get a satin Custom Shop - no Ganza waiting!

thanks for lookin!

Last edited:
lets see if I can help out here... is it one of these?

DSC02353.jpg

Hey folks, that's mine, not the one for sale. :D

OK. Here are the pix of the marks. I just wanna be fair.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SFNO marks 1.jpg
    SFNO marks 1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 347
  • SFNO marks 2.jpg
    SFNO marks 2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 350
Some more pix of the whole blade.

EDIT - I do remember where them marks came from. They are mine. I forgot I attempted to see if this would fit into a Spec-Ops sheath when I first got it. Consider them an aftermarket mod. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SFNO1.jpg
    SFNO1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 263
  • SFNO2.jpg
    SFNO2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 261
Back