Custom Shop

Some time ago I ordered a custom Buck 110 with etching and special rhino scales. The knife proper was done well. The only problem I had was the guy on the other end of the phone.... he gave me some kinda grief that I was using my wifes' cc to order with. Some snide comment he made stepped on my toes! Never have carried that knife because I feel it's got mondo bad Karma now. I'll never order another one either. :mad:

well that guys a wanker... who cares, let him make some more, helll cut himself up... dont worry dude, CARRY THAT KNIFE.. because an unused is a.... useless... sorry i couldnt think of a good catchy saying, but you get the point.

Manila Folder,

Don't take it out on the knife. It didn't have anything to do with that guy. Poor thing is paying the price for someone elses attitude.

"If you can change, and I can change, we all can change." ~Rocky Balboa~

Besides, maybe the guy was just having a bad day ..... we all do once in awhile. Use the knife, it's the right thing to do. Or send it to me for free, I'll pay shipping of course and I'll use it. ;)

Mike

I would sure like to know who it was that spoke to you like that. The thing that really has me puzzled is that there are no "guys" in that area. Could it be possible that you purchased the knife from another company?
Take care,

I was wondering that same thing Joe, that "rhino" scales part really had me curious.

Back