• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Slip Folder #339

drove into a foreign country today (U.S.A.) and picked up this fine knife.
what can i say about Todd's knives that has not already been said many times ? it's perfect, beautiful, balanced like a feather in the hand, sharp, i just shaved part of my face with it, as good as a razor !
not too evident in pics. is that for a knife of 4 5/16" closed, it is not bulky, the ironwood scales keep it slim, giving it a light, fast, feeling.
right on Todd, thanks. these T.A. Davison knives (317 & 339) are going to be family heirlooms; but, i have 4 children, so i NEED 2 more. roland
p.s. must add that Todd's sheaths are likewise elegant, lined with soft deerskin, and sturdy. with use it will soften up a little, but it's not going to wear out(ever) and the knife is held v. snugly, no movement at all and rides perfectly on my right hip.

Roland,

You are very welcome,
I can't say thanks! enough for the business and great reply, enjoy the new one, and be careful with it shaving. :eek:
Keep watching. :thumbup:

Todd Davison
knife maker

todd
good to see you doing so well. are you puting the sheilds in by hand or a mill? they look great.
thanks tommy

todd
good to see you doing so well. are you puting the Shields in by hand or a mill? they look great.
thanks tommy

Hey Tommy, How the heck are you? Are ya making a lot of Knives?
I'm cutting all the shields in by hand, I think they really add to the knives.
But man, they sure not the easiest things to do.
Say hey to Larry for me.

Take care.

Todd

Back