• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

custom ZIPPO lighter .

trix2004

BANNED
here is new zippo lighter I just finished , , this is "armor" zippo wrapped in sterling silver barded wire with ring for lanyard or whatever you want .
zippo on the photo is prototype and I will keep it , but I can make you one ,wait time 2-4 weeks .

Please visit my site to buy it . taking Credit cards trough PP .
each item handcrafted and only few peaces will be made .
email sergey.rogovets@gmail.com
1163963874_HNkHZ-L.jpg

1163964721_BorjL-L.jpg

1163963541_FbkyA-L.jpg

1163965673_9qudq-L.jpg

new zippo added
ready for shipping , see it on my site on my site.
zippo armor, with sterling silver plates and cooper rivets .
1169052782_JxQYo-L.jpg

1169053068_4JPC8-L.jpg

Last edited:
wow those are nice, is it the silver that makes it so expensive? because if the price were lower id definitly buy one. maybe you could use another material?

wow those are nice, is it the silver that makes it so expensive? because if the price were lower id definitly buy one. maybe you could use another material?

I'd say the hours spent creating it are the reason for the cost, more than materials. It doesn't look like you could throw that together without some skills. Very cool stuff.

Beautiful silver work. Do you solder the wire to the lighter, or how do you get it to 'stick'?

Thanks.

i don't know if i've ever visited the "gadgets" forum before, but the title caught my eye.
beautiful work!
that first one would definitely be a big hit down here in amarillo!

trix---absolutely fantastic work---very impressive. Your a true artisan:thumbup:

Paul

Back