Customed Gemini (N690 steel with micarta or copper handle)

That Micarta version looks fantastic. I contacted my preferred dealer to make sure he gets some in stock. He told me he'll be keeping an eye out with Blue Ridge.

What kind of clip will these have?

That Micarta version looks fantastic. I contacted my preferred dealer to make sure he gets some in stock. He told me he'll be keeping an eye out with Blue Ridge.

What kind of clip will these have?
Thank you! It's a 3D titanium pocket clip;)

Are these going to be available only through Blue ridge? I know copper is a little heavier but patina is what I’m looking for.

Yes, it is customized for Blue Ridge Knives.

I'm really excited about this. I'm glad my regular dealer can get me one. The only problem with distributor exclusives is that some people never see them. Reflecting on some of your recent threads in the general forum, I'd love to see knives like this in your regular catalog. I haven't seen the price yet but Micarta and N690 sounds like a winning combination.

I'm really excited about this. I'm glad my regular dealer can get me one. The only problem with distributor exclusives is that some people never see them. Reflecting on some of your recent threads in the general forum, I'd love to see knives like this in your regular catalogue. I haven't seen the price yet but Micarta and N690 sounds like a winning combination.
Thank you for supporting us, the bad thing of the forums is that most views sub-forum like the general discussion is not allow us to post a new product, and our own sub-forum is not that popular. So it is good to see someone like you to click into our sub-forum to see our new knives. ;)

Back