• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cuts-alot / drop point / 1095 / hamon

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
CUTS-ALOT HUNTER
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE: DROP POINT
STEEL: 1095 / WITH HAMON
GRIND- FULL FLAT
FINNISH:HAND RUBBED
SCALES: STABILIZED BOX ELDER BURL
HARDWARE: BRASS PINS
MEASURMENTS: 8" OVERALL / 3 3/8 " BLADE
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER
EXTRAS:THUMB NOTCHING,FILEWORK
PRICE:$sold
065-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

042-3.jpg

057-1.jpg

Last edited:
I keep seeing your blades pop up here and have to say that you have a lot of nice features to your blades. Love the hamons, file work is both unique and functional and your choice of handle material just makes the package pop. Very nice work!

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me! I'll take it. Please PM payment info and Thanks! Beautiful knife. Been eyeballin' your knives for a while.
Terry

Bill,
Just got the knife. Dude, I can't believe I got this for $165.00. The fit and finish are perfect. Even the matching of the scales is perfect, which was probably a real trick with this wood. It fits nicely in the hand and the jimping allows good control when choking up.Hamon is beautiful and the blade shape and geometry will make it a real user. The sheath alone was worth $50.00. It has quickly become one of my favorites. Thanks again.
Terry

everyone deserves a deal!!! glad you like it! as soon as i make a name for myself here on the forums ,the prices will rise

i have 3 in the works, it will be within the next 2 weeks hopefully , hunting season is coming and everyone is wanting stuff yesterday!!always happens this time of year

Back