• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

D. H. Russel Grohmann Belt Knife...SOLD

This knife was given away as a door price at the Alabama State Sporting Clays tournament in 2002 or 2003. It has been stored in it's box with all the literature & business card since then. It has never cut anything or been sharpened. The knife & sheath are flawless.

The research I've done shows that the model number may have changed since this knife was made. The model number on the end of the box is R1S. This knife is a stainless model & I believe Rosewood handles.

Shipping to CONUS only please. I can add cash for trades on Spyderco Taichung folders such as Techno, Slysz Bowie, Blue Stepped Titanium Chaparral, etc.

$100 includes PayPal fees & Priority Mail shipping.

See additional photos a couple of messages down.

View attachment 625312
View attachment 625313
View attachment 625315
View attachment 625317
IMG_2289Grohmann.jpg
IMG_2290Grohmann.jpg
IMG_2291Grohmann.jpg
IMG_2292Grohmann.jpg
IMG_2288Grohmann.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested but first four pictures aren't loading.

Box looks great but would like to see the knife and sheath prior to committing.

Very interested but first four pictures aren't loading.

Box looks great but would like to see the knife and sheath prior to committing.

Can I email to you in the am? Send me an email to 45tactsg at gmail.com please

Sorry, but I haven't figured out how to load more than 5 photos that the site allows. If you'll just send an email to me I'll be glad to send them all to you. The address is: 45tactsg @ gmail.com

Thx - gorgeous knife.

If I have any $$ left after the Shenandoah valley collector show tomorrow
-and-
It's still available I'll reach out....

Hello,
It is difficult to tell from the photos, would you mind telling me if the rivets and lanyard tube are brass or silver in color?

Thanks in advance.

Junkyard

Back