Untitled-66.jpg

205.jpg

190-1.jpg

213-1.jpg

196.jpg

Untitled-65.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again Lycosa! :D

Big respect to Phill Hartsfield, his work was as cool as it gets and I owe one to him for the influence.

I like it a lot a lot a lot ! Lol both those kryptos are sweet. I'm actually really impressed with the red as well. But I already have a cord wrapped from you. :)

That is a sweet knife, Daniel. Where do you buy the green leather under the 550 cord?
Clay

Phill was a Peach.
I had 4 Hartsfields at one time. I gave one to Pohan and he made me a PERFECT copy so I'm happy.
RockOn!!

I like it a lot a lot a lot ! Lol both those kryptos are sweet. I'm actually really impressed with the red as well. But I already have a cord wrapped from you. :)

Thanks! :D Talk to you soon!

That is a sweet knife, Daniel. Where do you buy the green leather under the 550 cord?
Clay

Thanks!

That is green stingray skin, I think I bought it from ostrichmarket.com ebay also has great deals on rayskin. Make sure you cut it with a fresh razor or extremely sharp knife, the beads are like ceramic.

Phill was a Peach.
I had 4 Hartsfields at one time. I gave one to Pohan and he made me a PERFECT copy so I'm happy.
RockOn!!

Wow Lycosa! :cool: One day I will own a Hartsfield, maybe a Strongboy if I'm lucky! I saw your thread about his swords, way cool stuff.

I'll be contacting everyone that ordered one of these very soon! ...if I can just answer emails without the phone ringing! :D

Damm! I'd be all over that Tsuka-maki wrap over krypto if that somehow became available.....but they're all nasty hot!

Back