Dads dead.

My dad died a couple of hours ago. , cancer of stomach & liver, I didnt like to see him suffer. Its a relief its over.

Just finished with the Docter & undertaker for now, its 4 am & I have an interview first thing tommorow morning.

I wonder if I can sleep.

Spiral

I am sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family.

n2s

Sorry to hear, it's always sad and hurtful to lose a loved one. But for your dad the pain is over and as you say, "a relief." Take heart in that as well as all your memories.

Very sorry to hear it Spiral. There's never a good time for that to happen, but it seems like it couldn't have been much worse. :( We'll be praying for strength and peace for you and your family. :)

I suggest you call the interview guy and let him know whats happened. You need a few days off.

Spiraltwista, I don't know you but I do know how it feels to lose your father. I'm so sorry. Prayers for God's peace are on their way.

A terrible Loss.

I lost mine when I was a much younger man.

Prayers on the way.

:( I'm sorry to hear this, but from what i gather from your post it is a release from suffering. Hang in there.

I lost mine 3 months ago today..it was sudden...we were very close.
Don't rush to shake off that shock and numbness too soon it helps more than you know.

Back