• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Daisy Powerline Model 92 Co2 .177 Beretta Pistol

Very good condition ( some minor wear as shown in pictures).

This was the first semi-automatic Co2 12- shot pellet pistol manufactured. Daisy produced these between 1987-1992. I purchased this around 1989. Unlike newer pistols, this is made of metal. I'm told it is a collector's item and difficult to find.

Velocity: 400fps, Weight: 1.4 lbs, Length 8.5 inches

Condition: very good for its age. I haven't used this in the past 10 years. There is s small amount of surface rust on the lanyard ring and one of the grip screws. Again, very minor. I just thought it would be best to mention. Stored indoors and lubricated.

Comes as shown with case, all original paperwork and manuals, 4 Co2 cartridges. 3 pellet loaders and a box of .177 pellets (almost full).

$75 $65 $55 shipped to you CONUS. PayPal only (fees included). Sorry, no trades.
You must be at least 21 years old to purchase this. Please check you local laws. I will not ship to addresses that ban this type of air pistol (Residents of The following are examples of areas airguns may not be shipped: Chicago IL, Morton Grove IL, Buffalo NY, Philadelphia PA, Bronx NY, Brooklyn NY, Long Island City NY, Manhattan NY, Queens NY, New York City NY, and Staten Island NY, New Jersey and Michigan)

daisyberetta.jpg

daisyberetta_1.jpg

daisyberetta_3.jpg

daisyberetta_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back