Damage control

O.K. Here is the deal... We are screwed up at the best of times and at the moment the damand exceeds the supply. We have just moved shops and while it went smoother than expected it was still time consuming and will take a day or two to get settled in. So please be patient, We're not Walmart, there are only so many hours in the day and believe me It has been quite a while since any of us have had a chance to f#$k off and have some fun. So our lines are open again, please feel free to call me, and I'll do what I can to help you out, but remember don't keep me on the phone too long as there are many other people who want to scream at me.
Thanks for your patients,
THE MANAGEMENT

the reason Irish drink beer is because it tastes a lot better that water!
smile.gif

Cormac, I feel your pain. Happens to use every time we close end of month, or the vackup disks don't work.

No problem. How about time on a MT with spine serrations and TIGER STRIPE finish? How about a Model 10 version, the shorter version.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Riley
Do it right,or not at all.

Hey Tom, I thought you said that Cormac left for the Emerald Isle. Are you back Cormac or did you just go to work one day and they moved the shop while you weren't looking. Make great blades, but don't burn out. Why don't y'all take a Guiness break. Oh by the way did you grind my blade......

got the inside skinny this morning....cormac will be leaving for home on Jan 6th...If he gets up from the party the night before!!
smile.gif

Your knife thinks its in Antarctica right now. We get it back from Paul Bos in a week. We'll ship it the same day we get it from Paul. Your gonna like it. We didn't have any .156" stock. So we used .190" and distally tapered it to .156".

Did you want "tiger stripes" on that?

Ever Vigilant

SK

Back