Damascus and Pearl Lockback

I have had this for 5yrs+ and it don't have the original box, but I still have the black wooden display case and knife... I LOVE this knife... I have always been a Damascus fan, and a Mother of Pearl handle fan and man, if this knife didn't have em both..... Does anyone have any idea of the value of this knife? just curiuos... Also, the bolsters seem to have a little pits of rust of something, and discoloration.... Any idea how I could get it cleaned up without harming the finish or the pearl inlays?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry it took a while to get back to you.
The model you have sounds like a model 1007Damascus.
It is a currently produced model and sells for $275.00 MSRP.
I don't know what collector value is.

As far as cleaning it,I would just polish the bolsters with Flitz,and just becareful not to get it on the handle.
Glad you like it.
TJT

TJT said:
Sorry it took a while to get back to you.
The model you have sounds like a model 1007Damascus.
It is a currently produced model and sells for $275.00 MSRP.
I don't know what collector value is.

As far as cleaning it,I would just polish the bolsters with Flitz,and just becareful not to get it on the handle.
Glad you like it.
TJT
Thanks for the reply, but that knife is too small... However, while I looked up the 1007 on Google, I actualy found the knife I have. It is the BO-2005DAM BO2005DAM Boker Damascus Mother of Pearl handle lockback knife http://www.bladematrix.tv/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=25215 Very cool... Thanks...... That is about what I paid for it too...

Thanks for the reply.

Back