• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus and Rosewood Chef (SOLD)

Here we have a hearty piece for sure; full size chef knife, damascus steel blade, nickel silver bolster, rosewood handle. Blade length on this piece is a full 9" cutting edge, made from damascus steel at 0.085" thick at the spine with a full flat grind to the edge. Handle is an extremely generous length at 5.5", but with the curves of the handle, feels wonderful in the hand regardless how you hold it. It's made up of a polished nickel silver bolster with matching nickel silver pins on top of some beautiful rosewood scales, which have been buffed with wax to further seal them. Overall length stands at 14.75" overall. polished around the entire perimeter as I usually do. This is a true user chef for the kitchen, for when you need to butcher the cow as well, before you make your roast

Note: this piece is discounted due to blemish seen in the last picture. The blemish is a small gouge in the handle. Grinding it out would have required significant changes to the handle profile, and I chose to favor the comfort of the handle rather than the minor aesthetic blemish. In no way doe this affect the performance or structural stability of the knife negatively at all.
Asking $SOLD USD + $8 USD shipping anywhere in the USA. I'll ship international as well, but rates vary. My PayPal email is:

marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed.

IMG_1521.JPG IMG_1524.JPG IMG_1525.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful knife. That's a big one and looks like it would be a dream to use in the kitchen.

Back