• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Blue Coral & Mammoth Tooth EDC

Hey Fellors,
Here is one just finished made from Craig Barr's fire storm damascus. Blade is hollow ground on an 8" wheel and finished on a 3" wheel. The top edge is false but could be sharpened if customer wanted. Overall leangth is 7 7/8", blade is 3 5/8". The dovetailed bolsters are stabilized Blue Coral and are recurved on the front. The handle is approx. 15,000 year old stabilized Wooly Mammoth Tooth. It has white liners and white and blue spacers between the bolster & handle. It'a all held togethor with epoxy & brass and nickel silver mosaic pins and a brass mosaic thong hole tube. The spine has my rising sun file work and thumb notches. The blade has been marked S.P.A. It comes with a hand made hand stitched and stamped 7oz. leather sheath also made by me. Sheath is marked S.P.A. 09on the back. A letter of authenticy that tells about the knife and will be marked #3/2009 meaning this is the third knife I made in 2009. Price is $280.00 with Free shipping and paypal in the cont. U.S.A. The buyer will have 7 days to look the knife over after they recieve it and if not fully satisfied may return the knife in the condition they recieved it for a full refund. I accept paypal to maximusaurullius@yahoo.com and money orders. Thanks for looking, Shane P. Atwood

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 169
WOW! That is a deal for a knife that nice. I'm surprised to see a knife of that quality not selling for twice+ what it is.

SOLD!! PF

Thanks Jagged! Email replied. Thanks everyone for the comments. Shane

Back