• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus flipper

Les Voorhies

BANNED
I picked up some nice damascus from Mr. Eggerling at the blade show and I couldnt wait to make something with it. This knife wasnt exacly what i had in mind, I had neglected to buy some nice mother of pearl and and mosaic bolster material large enough for the bolster of a flipper so I had to make do with what i had. I do plan to do this one one more time and i'll do it up real nice next time.

This one opens even better than the last few flippers I've done, no wrist action required and it fires like an auto.

The specs on this one are:

Blade - 3-5/8" Bob Eggerling damascus blade
Bolsters - Doug Ponzio jelly roll's
Scales - Carbon fiber
Liners - .063" titanium
OAL - 8-3/4"
Closed - just shy of 5"
Other - File worked blade, backspacer and liners.

Price - $850 shipped This one is SOLD

Thanks for looking

flip004.jpg

Les, I have been looking at all of your knives that you have posted, and they are all SO SMOOTH!!! As soon as I get the money, you will have another customer. Nice knife!! That will make somebody happy.

I hope you make more of that design, it is 100% badass!

Thanks, I intend to make a highend version of this knife (I know, this one was already pretty spendy) i might make a few lower end version of this one but i have a slightly revamped version i want to make a few of 1st.

Back