• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Hunter in Burl

For Sale – Damascus Hunter – in Australian Burl

DamascusBurlHunterLeftProfile.jpg

OAL: 8 7/8”
Blade: 4 ½”
Blade Steel: 1084 and 15N20 Ladder Pattern Damascus
Handle: Australian Corrugatta Burl
Bolster: Black Paper Micarta with nickel silver spacer
File Work: Vine and Thorn

DamascusBurlHunterRightProfile.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterLeftBlade.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterLeftHandle.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterRightBlade.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterRightHandle.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterTaper.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterFilework.jpg

DamascusBurlHunterSheath.jpg

$275 ; plus $12.30 Priority Shipping in the continental U.S.

International Sales welcome, overseas buyers pay actual freight and only Paypal is accepted for out of the U.S. sales.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

Thanks for taking a look. Please check out my web site as well.

Last edited:
Might as well BUMP this one back up :D

This piece was a special order where the customer lost his job a few months after placing the order....so....I thought I'd bring it here.

Thanks Tom - I enjoyed making this one a lot. It's slimmer than most of my pieces and it just melts into your hand.

Take care and God Bless -

Nice one Wayne, love the micarta bolster with the burl, shouldn't last long at that price.

Thanks Joe. :thumbup:

I really like the combination too. It makes for a lighter weight knife that still has eye appeal while being durable.

So. Tempting. Must. Try. To. Resist. So. Difficult. lol

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

bump, I saw this knive today. Wish I had the money.
You will be dispointed.

Tom

Thanks Tom! It was great to have you stop by the shop again to pick up your knife. Regarding your note...I hope you meant that "you (they) will be disappointed" if you (they) don't get this knife and not the other way around. ;)

Oh, and you thought I didn't see you when you were measuring it up to see if it would fit inside your pocket on the way out. ;)

Take care and God Bless -

Back