Damascus Rustic Gent?

Monofletch

Basic Member
When will the Damascus Rustic agents be available? After getting a green micarta/D2 version I want a couple in Damascus!!

When will the Damascus Rustic agents be available? After getting a green micarta/D2 version I want a couple in Damascus!!

You'll just have to be patient like the rest of us. I have customers chomping at the bit for all the new WE and CIVIVI knives shown at the SHOT Show including that Damascus Rustic Gent :)

After being a WE Knife dealer for two years I can say this about any new knife that they might show on social media or at the SHOT Show or Blade Show etc -
1. They never tell us - the dealers - when a knife will be released until it is actually ready for sale.
2. If we ask they might tell us "soon" or some other non committal answer.
3. When each new batch of knives is released for ordering, all the dealers worldwide get an email at the same time, with all the details, specs and photos.

I have no problem with this system. It keeps it fair for everyone concerned and no one is getting any advanced information that others are not.

I'm sure when they return to work tomorrow they'll be as busy as bees working on getting the new stuff out as soon as they can. The rest of us just have to be a little patient.

I’ve been wondering the same. Thanks for the update from a dealer perspective. :thumbsup:

Back