• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus with Green MIcarta.

I guess my favorite knives is always the last one I made. I really love this one. Thank you for looking.

5/32 thick Twisted Damascus is Alabama Damascus By Brad Vice.
Grind is a Convex Grind with a secondary edge for easy sharpening.
Cutting Edge is 3 1/2''.
Overall Length is 8 1/2''
Construction is Full Tang.
Handle is Olive Green Micarta with SS tubing as pins. I also has egg cracker on the end for making Quiche.

Sheath is included.

Warranty
I have a no non-sense Guarantee, you break it under normal use. I Promise I will fix or replace it as long as I am able to work in the shop. Plus if for any reason you are ever unhappy with it. Send it back to me for a "FULL REFUND" Because I don't make a knife I wouldn't love to own.

Jim Adams

$250.00 USD plus 8.00 S/H CONUS PayPal Perferred.

HPIM0902.jpg

HPIM0903.jpg

That looks like an awesome blade for the woods! Great work. The green works oddly well with the damascus. Handles look rounded and comfy, too. Nice!

That looks like an awesome blade for the woods! Great work. The green works oddly well with the damascus. Handles look rounded and comfy, too. Nice!

Thank you Spooky. Yes it does, I have use Green Micarta on Damascus a few times. Every time I am amazed by it.

I have this knife on sale today only for 150.00 plus 8.00 CONUS. It is one my Sunday sale knifes and the last knife I have left. Tomorrow it will be back up to 250.00.

Somebody, PLEASE buy this fine knife before I make a huge mistake and have to live in the doghouse, AGAIN! Jim, quit making such nice blades!!! Temptor!!! You obviously take great pleasure in making a grown man cry. ;) :D

Back