Damn, forgot the utility-style blades..............

Dawkind

Platinum Member
The one on the far left is the first custom I ever bought, about 17 years ago, and the one on the far right is a very early (as witnessed by a hole in the latch with a piece of nylon in it to act as a gate) and very rare reverse curve utility blade. There's drop points, clip points, and regular utilities pictured..........
standard.jpg

Those are almost* as nice as the others you've shared with us! :D

*) I just don't like the the utility blade that much. ;)

D, thanks, I love utility blades! There's something just nice and simple about them. The one on the right is very interesting, with the recurve. Thanks for posting this set.

Maybe you should just take *all* your balis, toss them into a pile, turn on all the lights and take a couple pictures. Then we'd see how good all our bali experts are at identifying. ;)

Damn, forgot the utility-style blades..............

Heaven Forbid!!!

Those are beautiful, i esprecially like that reverse curve. Dawkind, you are my official idol!

Gawd !!! I think they also made/offered a 3" drop point at one time. You don't happen to have a pic of one you could share with us - do ya' ?? Dudley, those are just beautiful ! Thanks!

The re-curve is to-die for! Thanks Dudley!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

At the risk of repeating myself, if you want to own a blali like those depicted, let BM know about it!! Thats the only way we might see them brought back!!! Having started as a PC dealer then a BM dealer, no one has produced a non hand made bali to equal these knives. Want to own one? Let BM know about it. BTW Dudley, my PC D2 looks like the first one in the pic.

Back