Daniel Koster please contact me

Email on the way, Robert. :thumbup:

I’m trying to get ahold of Dan Koster

Can you please get in touch with me? I paid for a knife you told me would be delivered a year ago.

I’ve emailed and left messages on your website. I’ve decided to try posting on the forums and anywhere else I can reach you until I hear back.

Thank you
Michael

It looks like Dan hasn't been on Bladeforums in over a year but I guess it was worth a try.

things might have goon sideways for him (sadly it happens ) many makers will not take $ before finished knife cause life can give us some wild curve balls. hope just a miss communication and not health or family issue on his end

I assume you tried contacting him through his website? It is under his Avatar as well as a direct link in his profile.

In the past Dan has had serious lack of communication, and gets backed up beyond what he expected. As far as I know, he always delivered the knife ..... eventually.

Thanks all for the replies! Yes, I know stuff happens and yes, I did try the website first. Hopefully he’s seeing this thread too but I’ll keep trying.

I’m sure he’ll deliver the knife or reply eventually. After all, reputation is everything in this game.

Hope he comes through. He makes some really nice knives

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but his reputation was shot a long time ago. I think the average wait time for a Koster knife is 3-4 years, if you get one at all.

Back