Daniel Koster's Sharpening Videos Now Available for Download!

Torrent added, details at top of thread.

frogfish - yes, the entire folder. lots and lots of little videos.

malcolm47 : you need to install a bittorrent client, then open the torrent file with the client.

Thank you, Kazeryu...

It is terrific of you to go to all the trouble, and thank you again, Dan, for the file in the first place.

Rare, quality people.

Be well and safe.

malcolm: First you'll need a torrent client. I use Bit Tornado but there are several. You'll need to download and install the client. Then when you click on the link in the email, you torrent client will open on it's own. It can be confusing at first, let me know if you run into troubles.

Kazeryu, thanks for putting this up. Looks like I should be seeding within 2 hours.

Just FYI for those downloading - here is a list of the files you should have:

sharpcap1.gif

(in the images folder)
sharpcap2.gif

(in the video folder)
sharpcap3.gif

The index.htm is crucial because that's where are the text and links to the images/video reside.

Thanks to all those involved in helping with this project.

At some point, I think I'd like to update this...but clearly, I don't have the time right now....:eek:....but it's nice to have it available for download.

Enjoy!

Kazeryu said:
I'll have a poke at making a torrent if you really want, but I figured ftp might be better known to some people and a bit less hassle to set up if they weren't familiar with it.

Besides, I imagine the 'rush' will be done in a day or two.

Does anyone else want a torrent?

I'm leeching the torrent right now, and getting pretty good speeds I must say. 105+kBs.

I'll also host it for a week or two as well...:D

I have all the pics and videos now, but there was no Index.htm file. What am I missing out on? is there written instructions to go with the video?

Thanks for the good videos. Now I need a belt sander!:cool:

Kazeryu - can you please confirm that the index.htm file I uploaded is included?

Thanks!

:thumbup: Thanks Dan & Kazeryu for making that great reference available. :thumbup: :)

Eric

Back