• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Dan's Whetstone (The Kirschmans et al.)

A big shout-out and thanks to the Kirschmans at Dan's Whetstone, especially their customer service team with Kim, Mary, Carol et al. I was in contact with them thru phone and email, and they were the only company willing to put up with me and my special order inquiry about a high quality low price item Made In USA which was not listed on their website. (…)
There is no way that they could have earned a profit from my order, the low price was too spectacular. In hindsight we realized that there must have been an invoicing error but Kim was so kind and generous to just let me enjoy without further ado.
Awesome safe shipping and fast delivery with international full tracking to my door step, wow! Top product quality, better than expected. Can't be any happier with the product and obliging customer service!!

Btw I got aware of their HQ products through @NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY latest youtube videos. Will order from them again, without hesitation, highly recommended! Also love the Southern accent, totally reminding me of Ozark. :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back