• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dark Nite... Presentation

"SOLD"
Dark Nite ... Presentation grade Fighter
Done from the original blade pattern. This one is a little fancier however a very servicable blade.
Specs:
Made for 1/4" Precision ground O1 tool steel, edge quenched
Blade is convex ground (Cut Myself three times before I set an edge)
Handle is Bead Blasted G10
File worked Guard and Pommel are 416SS, satin finished flats with mirrored sides
Handrubbed satin finish with a visible temper line, can't see it in the pics but it is there.
Blade is 7" tip to front of guard and 11 3/4" OAL
Balance is immediately in front of the guard just right for a fighter.
More detailed pics at the Available knives link:D

dnp.jpg

dnp1.jpg

$ delivered Conus
Email me for details and pricing on Custom sheath options.
CC Accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) or USPS M/O or personal checks ok.
This one can be BeadBlasted for you if you prefer a Matte finish at no extra charge...Price will not change.

Beautiful, Robert! And O-1 is one of my favorite steels!

Robert,

This new Dark Nite Fighter is calling my name to pair up with the other one I got from you.. but, I'm waiting patiently for that "special" one you are making for me. It's a beaut, once again!

Frank

:D :D :D :D

This pup is getting a Beadblast on Weds 12/17 if you like it the way it please let me know!
Thanks for all the kind words
Robert

I got one like this today. I love it! It is going to be difficult to give it to my father, but he deserves it. I can't believe that you made that sheath in two days. Really Amazing! I am sure that as soon as my economy gets better after the holidays I'll get another one for me.

Tbar

Dean
In a few weeks yes I plan on making some more.
Just need to get my orders caught up first and then there will be time to do some.

Back