Dashain Special for 10/7

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good afternoon forumites, soon our Kamis will take time off to go home to celebrate the Dashain festival with family and friends. Today I am offering these wonderful Knives and Swords at great price. Let's send our kamis home with some cash .
This is a win win deals !

L to r

17 inch 17 ounce Mini Tarwar by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Steel guard. Leather sheath. Perfect length and weight Tarwar for your growing collection at $100 even. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 14 ounce western style Bowie by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with brass and copper pins. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

10 1/4'' 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath.
$65.

13 inch 13 ounce perfect length and balance Hasiya by Kumar. Carved satisal wood handle. $60.

vvpWM0p.jpg

L to r

12 inch 11 ounce Jun (crescent moon) Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $65. *SOLD*

12 inch 14 ounce Pacthar by Mannoj Kami. Water buffalo bone handle. Wooden sheath. One more addition to your collection at $75.

13 inch 13 ounce Katunje my special with my name initials on blade in Nepali writing by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Take this beauty home today at $95.

ej4CXBu.jpg

15 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish balance Knife by Nabin Rai Kami. Gorkha solder carved head satisal wood handle. Gorkha solder carved satisal wood handle. An amazing work by Nabin Kami. Rare one for your collection at $165.

QBDs11V.jpg

Oe3UoAi.jpg

WIkQ7Sl.jpg

Y76WW7Y.jpg

WEPB8Ue.jpg

Long Tibetan Sword by Kumar

Overall length --36''
Weight --55 oz
Spine thickness --3/8''
Steel guard
Satisal wood chiruwa style handle
Leather sheath
Usual outstanding work by Kumar
Awesome investment at $245. *SOLD*

Wk6VZg5.jpg

YzemYHX.jpg

Napoleon Sword by Kumar

Overall length--34''
Weight --31 oz
Brass D-guard
Carved red satisal wood handle
Leather sheath
Fine work by Kumar
Steal at $199. *SOLD*

sK3CNw4.jpg

jvbAvHO.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Grab your piggy banks people! These wont last long. I will give you all a head start but then the game is on. I love that Tarwar. It is very Crow Knife like. These prices are crazy good. That Ghurka knife? Jeeze! One of my favorite khuks is made by Nabin Rai. So hard to resist...

Last edited:
Gah, I'm strapped for cash currently. The Mrs and I are having a fairly fancy weekend away for our 15th anniversary coming up on the 15th, and as much as she loves HI I dont think buying myself a Tibetan sword counts as a gift for her :D

We DID cut our cake with a YCS, so stranger things have happened...but im not going to risk asking:D

Kumar makes a hellova sword though. Good luck, sharks:)

Gah, I'm strapped for cash currently. The Mrs and I are having a fairly fancy weekend away for our 15th anniversary coming up on the 15th, and as much as she loves HI I dont think buying myself a Tibetan sword counts as a gift for her :D

We DID cut our cake with a YCS, so stranger things have happened...but im not going to risk asking:D

Kumar makes a hellova sword though. Good luck, sharks:)

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary !

“12.5 inch 14 ounce western style Bowie by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with brass and copper pins. Leather sheath. $95.”

EMS. Have been intrigued about that Bowie and the brass/cooper bits.

Xx

Man, I can't swing the Nabin Rai Balance Knife right now but if that Pactar, Kumar Karda, and the Katunje are still available Tomorrow afternoon (Payday Friday) they are going to make great some great Christmas gifts. Part of me wants someone else to but them but part of me REALLY hopes they are still available tomorrow.

Man, I can't swing the Nabin Rai Balance Knife right now but if that Pactar, Kumar Karda, and the Katunje are still available Tomorrow afternoon (Payday Friday) they are going to make great some great Christmas gifts. Part of me wants someone else to but them but part of me REALLY hopes they are still available tomorrow.

I have been missing out on HI's version of the British (MOD) Survival Knife, and now got the DD not only on this one, but also a second one! Yangdu mentioned it was the last two she had (for 2020? i wonder.).

I had been following them since last year when I first noticed them (october 2019), now they'll be soon with me :D

Not sure what the second one looks like. I think there's two types (of the one with brass/copper pins), with dark finish as this one, and the polished one. Either way I'm excited!

xx

Back