Dashain special for 10/8

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Happy Dashain to forumites and HI clients!

Goddess Durga
CDkfKBK.jpg

Goddess Kali
iFXpSC2.jpg

Kumari
jtIvfUy.jpg

Last day Dashain special offerings

L to r

20.5 inch 27 ounce Tarwar by Anil. Steel guard. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. Great combat Sword at $145.

14 inch 12 ounce Garuda by Ram Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Leather sheath. New addition to your collection at $58. *SOLD*

GgvrzcZ.jpg

L to r

8.5 inch 7 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Sandan wood handle with beautiful checkering. Leather sheath. Great value at $88.

10.5 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Dark satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great kitchen Knife at $59. *SOLD*

7.5'' 5 ounce JKM-1 by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $65. *SOLD*

7.5'' 6 ounce baby Suga Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo bone chiruwa style handle. Natural leather sheath. For good home at $95.

bY5pfXS.jpg

aBLXZeT.jpg

Bbq oysters
xKQaMxg.jpg

omKNuKE.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Happy Dashain!

I can't say enough good things about those Tarwars. I have one just like this. They are thicker and wider than I thought they would be from just seeing the picture. Much heftier than a butterfly sword or Wajaski. Also have a nice beefy steel guard. Very special swords in my opinion.

Man, I've got some HI knives on the way so I have no money left to my name, but look at the price on that checker handled Ring Knife! And the JKM! And the carved handle on the Kumar Karda! These low prices are killing me. I need to get away from here and go put my head in the sand before my wife kills me.

Back