Dashain special offerings for 10/2

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Dashain is right around the corner and today I am offerings these beautiful Knives at great value!
We want to send our craftsman Kamis and sheath maker Sarkis home with some money so they can celebrate the Dashain festival with friends and family.
Win wins deals

21 inch 33 ounce Superior Vala by Kumar. Carved waterd buffo horn wood handle. Leather sheath. Father resharpen the edge and it is scary sharp. DSO at $245.

LEslLap.jpg

j79wf7h.jpg

16 inch 20 ounce Foxy Folly by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. Take this beauty home today at $125.

4YnfFkb.jpg

iLRapJI.jpg

14 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lite and fast Knife for your collection at $68

eGuJ6qx.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com order any or all
DSO= Dashain Special Offering
First come first served

Well Grats Kiteman you got lucky on that Reti! Thats one of my favorites. And for under a 100 clams you got a steal! I got a few and I use them a lot! They are awesome for cleaning fish! Files typically have a bit more carbon than 5160 spring steel and Its noticeable. A little more carbon on a light duty cutting tool is a really desirable thing! For heavy or moderate chopper its not so great because it is generally a bit more brittle. They require a bit more attention to sharpen because they are harder edged but your results last longer! I just got me a walnut bow stave and wanted to use my Reti to carve out a self bow. If I can figure out how to do the pics etc and anyone is interested id do a thread showing it! I usually use Osage orange but running low on that wood! Anyway grats and please post when you get it. Id love to hear your thoughts!

Well Grats Kiteman you got lucky on that Reti! Thats one of my favorites. And for under a 100 clams you got a steal! I got a few and I use them a lot! They are awesome for cleaning fish! Files typically have a bit more carbon than 5160 spring steel and Its noticeable. A little more carbon on a light duty cutting tool is a really desirable thing! For heavy or moderate chopper its not so great because it is generally a bit more brittle. They require a bit more attention to sharpen because they are harder edged but your results last longer! I just got me a walnut bow stave and wanted to use my Reti to carve out a self bow. If I can figure out how to do the pics etc and anyone is interested id do a thread showing it! I usually use Osage orange but running low on that wood! Anyway grats and please post when you get it. Id love to hear your thoughts!
I got her and I like it, but it's a bit smaller than I was expecting. It makes a great addition to the collection, even if a ready use isn't apparent at this point.

It will be a great piece to admire until I drag it out to the yard next spring and do a little cutting!

They are the cats pajamas for cutting melons, or fish as previously mentioned. I use mine often.

They are a bit small but so useful. I saw about five years ago or more Aunti Y posted one I believe was 19-20 inches with antler handle. Gehazi an old user grabbed it before I saw it er it wouldda been mine! Havent seen one since. I wonder if Aunti Y can get them to make me one? Yeah Bawanna I bet melons would be fun! Hanshees are King on the melons!

Back