Day 2 of Birthday Celebration. Next Up: Foliage Green Fighting/Utility Knife

I like all of my Beckers but I have used my Black Kukri more than anything for all sorts of chores around the yard and fire. I stripped the coating and convexed the edge and it chops, splits and batons as good as anything and is a very manageable size. It rides next to me on the riding mower in case any limbs and branches get out of line. Short of the chainsaw, it handles anything else and it even got left out overnight through a big storm last fall but it doesn't care about a little rust because it's a beast.

Thats easy... 1219C2 , it's a classic :thumbup:

I really miss this BK-2 I used to have. My first fixed blade ever... and then somehow I lost it or it came out somewhere while hiking... probably my favorite, although to be honest, I haven't had much experience with Ka-Bar.

My favorite would either be the 1245 tanto or the Becker bk2. whatever you choose you can't really go wrong with a Ka-Bar

I'm a fan of the short USMC fighting/utility knife. It fits my hand perfectly. Thanks for the opportunity!

Favorite KA-BAR that I own? Orange Dozier Folding Hunter. Before this knife I was 100% turned off of lockbacks, but this budget hunter was so good it made me re-evaluate. Favorite KA-BAR on my wish list? Definitely the BK-16 short drop point. American-made goodness with a highly versatile size/shape.

Congratulations KA-BAR, 115 years in business is a testament to the quality and value of your products.

-StaTiK-

Back