• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Day Camper

This is an all purpose utility knife. Would be great as a camp knife or backpacker,
Blade: 5" of 1080, differencialy quenched.
Pins and lanyard liner are SS
Handle: Stabilized Maple Burl with red liners
OAL: 9.5"
Comes with a basic leather sheath.
Price is $85.00 SOLD includes shipping in USA and Canada
Paypal perfered to sharpeknives@yahoo.com also accept Postal MO
First "I'll take it"
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Damn it!!! I'll take it. Of course, after this I have to put a lock on my computer so I can't log onto here for the next month or so.

I'll send the PayPal tomorrow evening after I leave the house and get back to Mississippi.

Murph

murphda2, it is yours
Thank-you for chooseing one of my knives.
Thank-you all for the kind words.

My wife is going to revoke my internet priviledges and cancel all of my "plastic" access. Something about this piece really grabbed me though and I had to have it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Murph

Murph, I think you will be pleased. It just feels good in the hand no matter how you hold it.

Blade recieved in Arkansas via courier. I'm home on leave for the week so I had a buddy bring it to me after it made it to my Mississippi address. Unfortunately, my wife looked at my credit card statement and I had to come clean. Oh well, she was only a little irritated.

Murph

Back