DC Area Khuk Knuts...

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Attention all DC Khuk-Khu-Knuts:

Who else is from the Metro DC area?

Interested in a get-together?

If so, what can you provide? (space, food, entertainment, trees for cutting..:D:D )

Dan

I'm game, Dan.

Living in the District, many folks would say that there's plenty of worthy khuk fodder. However, I'd prefer to keep it legal.

My folks have some land down in Spotsylvania (approx 90 min from DC). They may be willing to let us clear some underbrush for them, but it's definitely a schlep to get there.

I can definitely do food & beverage.

S.

It'd be a multi-state drive for me, but my wife and I do take summer road trips. We like the thunderous sound and whipping feel of the wind (and sun) on our faces.

When would you be doing this? Would it be near Norfolk? My wife has GOT to see the shipyards.

Put me down as a "possible," and keep the details coming.

Keith

Originally posted by spence
Living in the District, many folks would say that there's plenty of worthy khuk fodder. However, I'd prefer to keep it legal.
LOL!!:)

Don't let Mayor Williams hear you say that...:D:D

By the way, this is open to anyone in Maryland and Virginia. Maybe even as far as Southern Pennsylvania, or the eastern parts of West Virginia.

Just trying to see how many of us there are in this region...

There a bunch of us in the area, Dan. Whether folks want to come out to play may be a different matter.

S.

maybe a few pics will help inspire the rest??

food.jpg

khukuriknife_small.jpg

drinks.jpg

K5.jpg

fun.gif

What's the fancy khuk? The cho sort of looks like the work of that village kami (of "bulldog" fame).

S.

What's the fancy khuk? The cho sort of looks like the work of that village kami (of "bulldog" fame).

I'm not sure. I just grabbed the pic off of google.

Originally posted by Rusty
Kinda doubt I'd make it.

Rusty = you're excused ;)

D7reamers = nothing official has been planned yet. Just waiting for the DC, VA and MD folks to come out of the woodworks...

I'm in the neighborhood. I don't think my apartment managers (or the county park officials across the street) would appreciate if we started chopping up stuff around here. I can provide khuks, other blades, and booze, though. :)

Just wait, Bruise. Dan says he's going to try it with a villager, BAS and 20" Siru.

S.

I was hoping you'd check in, David. Saw the Alexandria loc awhile back. Booze is good. Afterwards.

S.

Just wait, Bruise. Dan says he's going to try it with a villager, BAS and 20" Siru.

And a 25" Kobra balanced on my nose...:eek: :eek:

;)

Back