DDR/HTM photo contest! m390 goodness inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still drooling over Stud's collection. That Maxx is gorgeous. This contest was worth it just to see some of the sweet blades out there.

I think I may know why this contest didn't get as high of a turn out. The stipulation was that you had to post a pic using an HTM/DDR knife or any knife with a DDR licensed design. That rules out a large group of people I'm thinking.

It's okay though. We live and learn. This contest was actually Darrel's idea. I know now that I can't restrict a future contest this much.

:eek:

Seriously, seriously, want. Reserving this spot for my attempt.

-edit- PICTURES! I finally managed to make it to Garden of the Gods to take my pictures. I think this one is the best, but I'll throw up the others I took for entertainment value.

100_3464.jpg

That scenery is stunning! :eek:

I took the "ABSOLUTELY One submission per person" to mean only one pic could be submitted and unchanged. Had I known I could better it, I would have gladly attempted. It's all good.
Sorry if that was unclear. It just meant that you can't post more than one pic unless you specify which is the entry. Otherwise, the first pic posted will be that person's entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back