• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dealer Feedback Sought...knifecountryusa OR discountcutlery.net

Hi BF!
I'm Looking at a $300 knife. Both places are selling it at the same price, which is substantially cheaper than the guys I've been dealing with. I plan on having them look it over for overall F&F, little defects,etc.
Sooo...who, in your experience, is going to do the most conscientious inspection?
Are either one of these guys to be avoided?

Thanks for your help.

I purchased a set of Flytanium titanium scales from disountcutlery.net recently and they came in good condition and in a timely manner.

All I got for ya.

Hi BF!
I'm Looking at a $300 knife. Both places are selling it at the same price, which is substantially cheaper than the guys I've been dealing with. I plan on having them look it over for overall F&F, little defects,etc.
Sooo...who, in your experience, is going to do the most conscientious inspection?
Are either one of these guys to be avoided?

Thanks for your help.
I've bought from KnifeCountryUSA a few times, and never had any issues. I've never asked them to inspect, though.

Back