Deals for 4/4 --Pix, Falcata, Teardrop Khukuri and usual great buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
26 3/4 inch 56 ounce Falcata by Kumar. Saitsal wood handle. Beautifully carved wooden sheath. Add to your growing collection at $495. SOLD

23 inch 37 ounce Teardrop Khukuri by Lachhu. Horn handle. Great investment at $285. SOLD

15.5 inch 33 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Lachhu. Dhar wood handle. I am offering this one with a 9 inch 7 ounce MMB by Anil at $200 even. SOLD

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Be still my heart!!! If ever there was a DOD where I wish I could say I'll take them all, this would be the one.

My oh my!!!!

What amazing works! Someone has a little time while i find $ome, i would trade my Mother-in-law for either the Falcata or the Teardrop. Anyone interested?

I'm biting on a piece of wood over them Bowies, that's a beauty. The Falcata and Teardrop are a bit out of range, I live on the wrong side of the tracks but boy are they gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking.

OMG 26 3/4 inch 56 ounce Falcata by Kumar. It's fantastic.

Out of my range but I would easily trade 5 HI pieces for this one.

The falcata is masterful. I don't think I have ever seen an HI sword more perfect than how Kumar crafts the falcata. It took me nearly 15 years, but i got mine, and it's the crown jewel in my collection. Not just HI, but ALL of my collection.

That 15" AKB s just gorgeous. It's really neat to see how each kami has interpreted it over the years. I like how there is this sweeping Asian flow working back into the design now that a lot of kamis who made the first of them back at the beginning have moved on. I like what they are doing with the design:)

Want I should toss you one of them cruise ship donut thingymajiggies? Don't want you to get tired and waterboard yourself.

Want I should toss you one of them cruise ship donut thingymajiggies? Don't want you to get tired and waterboard yourself.

I don't know, you throwing me one of the "doughnuts"? With my luck, you'll probably hit me right square on the noggin, and be knocked right out. I'd really be in trouble then.

Do the kami's also do the carving? Could someone tell me the significance of the figures on the Falcata?

Thank you

Back