Brass bolser
Beautifully carved satisal wood handle
KMFR sheat
I am offering this beauty at $185 YBB. *SOLD*
5-12-11%20006.jpg

5-12-11%20007.jpg

5-12-11%20008.jpg

5-12-11%20009.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce light weight Ang Khola by Bal bahadur kami. Horn handle.
Scabbard Karda and chakma are missing. Great backpack Knife at $95. *SOLD*
5-12-11%20010.jpg

17.5 inch 24 ounce Chitlanig by Tirtha Kami. Satisal wood handle. Perfect gift for your loved one at $135. *SOLD*
5-12-11%20011.jpg

5-12-11%20013.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

My little friend
5-12-11%20001.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to remember someone posting about wanting a complete animorphic set by rajkumar...hopefully they dont have this one already, looks like a great display piece.

Oh man, i love the metal teeth! If I had the money, I'd be all over it. Great looking Hanuman. It would be a welcome companion to my Garud.

Email sent on the bird. Don't forget to poke some holes in the box:D

RAJKUMAR HANUMAN

Overall lenght --20''
Weight --34 ox
Spine thickness --3/8''
Steel guard
Brass bolser
Beautifully carved satisal wood handle
KMFR sheat
I am offering this beauty at $185 YBB.
5-12-11%20006.jpg

With my first look at this Hanuman, the monkey face distracted me from seeing the fighter tip. It's quite different from the Hanuman AK at the HI online store. This one is more like Rajkumar's Bhanduk, but with a non-chiruwa tang. (I wonder... is the tang pinned through the monkey's ear hole?) An impressive knife.

With my first look at this Hanuman, the monkey face distracted me from seeing the fighter tip. It's quite different from the Hanuman AK at the HI online store. This one is more like Rajkumar's Bhanduk, but with a non-chiruwa tang. (I wonder... is the tang pinned through the monkey's ear hole?) An impressive knife.

I doubt it's pinned there. However, they are usually stuck pretty deep down in there. I think around 3/4 the way down. Do you have any info on this, Yangdu:) Just curious.

Edit to add: The fighter tip makes good sense:) Hanuman was/is supposedly a demon slayer.

Email sent on Little Bird....wait..it's ultra Limited Edition!

I always love little animals!

I cannot believe no one has snapped up that Hannuman special. These are incredibly beautiful knives, with a great balance for chopping. By sliding the hand back to the head/buttstop the chopping power seems to multiply dramatically with the balance point so much more forward. Choking up a bit towards the hilt really gives the blade a lively feel, the long tapered handle allows you to grab where it is most comfortable for you. Stabbing is no problem with that nice pointy tip and even a hilt to protect your hand from sliding up. A very unique knife with incredible detail work and a very useable feel, if you can bring yourself to actually use it is another question. This one the detail on the face looks better and the tip is more dramatic and pointier than the one I bought. If it is still sitting there when my paycheck clears then he shall be mine. The only thing better than one Hanuman is multiple Hanumans.
here is a link to the thread with pics of the one I bought if anybody is thinking about this one and not sure.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/843283-New-Style-Hanuman-Ang-Khola-by-Rajkumar

If I hadn't made the wife angry last week I would let her be angry with me about that Hannuman special!!! Darn it!

My girlfriend loved the chitlangi I bought her here on Deal of the Day. It fits her perfectly and is made by Tirtha, the same Kami that made my 21 inch Chitlangi. I'll try to get her to take some pix of her holding it.

All gone, Thank you for giving the Hanuman a nice home

Back