Deals for 6/12 --Pix, Sgt. Khadka's CAK and Bonecutter

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
15 3/5'' 26 ounce black/blade villager Bonecutter by Sgt. Khadka. Satisal wood handle. White metal boster, buttcap and tip. Great buy at $145. *SOLD*
6-12-09%20001.jpg

15.5 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Sgt. Khadka. Satisal wood handle. Traditional style white metal bolster, buttcap and scabbard tip.
This Knife is a working model which came extremely sharp and ready to use.
Add one more to your ever-growing collection at $145. *SOLD*
6-12-09%20003.jpg

6-12-09%20004.jpg

6-12-09%20005.jpg

Email to get one or both
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
I love these bonecutters with the black blades. Would go so nicely with my 12" black blade CAK. I hate being broke.:thumbdn:

Yea I was bummed yesterday when I fell in love with that first black one that was already sold by the time I saw it. Glad I remembered to check today's deals.

The CAK sure looks the goods ...good size and weight, and nice to see a traditional bolster.

Somebody is going to be getting a good deal on that chopper! :thumbup:

Hello Yangu.

I would like to buy the 15.5 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Sgt. Khadka.

Thanks!

Hello Yangu.

I would like to buy the 15.5 inch 29 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Sgt. Khadka.

Thanks!

Just a heads up, but to 'shark' a deal of the day' you must email Yangdu directly with the item/items you would like to purchase.

Her email is : himimp@aol.com

Good luck with getting that fine looking CAK by Sgt. Khadka!

Just a heads up, but to 'shark' a deal of the day' you must email Yangdu directly with the item/items you would like to purchase.

Her email is : himimp@aol.com

Good luck with getting that fine looking CAK by Sgt. Khadka!

Thanks for the tip, but this is definitely not my first time in the pond. :D:thumbup:

YEs..the "Black-Blade" look IS nice in its own way.... the True Villager has that finish....VERY NICE (Thanks Abaniko!)

In some ways, Willow and I think the inclusion of the forging-hammer marks in/on the blackened surface of the blade shows/Is a very visual characteristic of the "Soul" of an HI Blade.
The Marks of the Humans that shaped and forged this one of a kind Blade/Companion are very Unique to each HI Creation!

Thank you, Yangdu, for another great khukuri. The Chiruwa Ang Khola by Sgt. Khadka is wonderful and extremely sharp just as you said.

Thanks again for such a very nice knife and super fast shipping.

So did you get it?

If so it would be great if you could post how it performs if you get the chance?

I haven't used it yet, but the finish, form and balance are very nice. This size in a CAK seems to fit my hand well. Using my finger and ear the super hardened area seems to be just as it should be, overlaying the sweet spot. I love it so far. There's not much to chop around here, although I see that a peach tree is getting unruly. The fit and finish of the sheath is excellent: khukuri, chakma and karda all fit snugly and deeply but not too tightly.

My black blade villager just arrived and it is everything I imagined it would be. The urge to run outside and chop something is quite strong I must say. This thing just feels so solid and well made in the hand it is just begging for use. I am well and truly pleased with my purchase of such a fine piece of art. I am going to my buddies cabin this weekend and my new best friend here will be along for the ride, so hopefully I will come back with lots of pics to show.

Back