Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
GIANT TRISUL BY YUVRAJ

Overall length --18''
Weight --22 oz
Spine thickness --5/16''
Dark color satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Price $198. *SOLD*

Beautifully done 12 inch 13 ounce UBE Knife by Kumar's borther Dil Kumar. Neem wood handle. This knife came from old stock. Add to your ever-growing collection at $125. *SOLD*

12 1/4 inch 14 ounce Trisul by Yuvraj. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather sheath. Take it for $135. *SOLD*

15.5 inch 17 ounce Chinpuri from Chainpur. Brass decorative wooden sheath. Satisal wood handle. Take this beauty home today for $90. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Philllll, good sharking - you beat me to it!

Someone else could have a trisul family today!

If it was closer to pay day the Trisul would have an email sent.
I'm going to hope that there is a medium Trisul in the making that will be around 16.5" and 16-17oz with satisal wood handle.
I'm hoping even more that I beat the rest of the sharks if one comes up :)

Last edited:
GIANT TRISUL BY YUVRAJ

Overall length --18''
Weight --22 oz
Spine thickness --5/16''
Dark color satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Price $198.
Email sent :cool: :thumbup: EDIT: Done deal! Mine all Mine :)

Last edited:
Since that one UBE showed up out of "old stock", I emailed Yangdu to see if maybe she had another one. She replied that she found that one misplaced under a box when she moved the box, and there are no more (until maybe some this fall). Lucky Philllll!

I have several small knives by dil and 3 small salyan specials-- he is a good one, phil wins as usual on the good buy ! ( dont know if kami dil is still around or not)

The 18" UBE is a real beauty. I was able to have one done by Tirtha, and it's a literal "work of art". Haven't had the heart to use it, it's basically a functional hanging "WOW" display.

Grats phillll! Thats a rare beauty! The older that neem gets the better it looks:thumbup:

Thanks all it is a really beautiful one and I was lucky to grab it.

My Kumar Chainpur from last week got temporarily lost around the computer shack, but then she found this beauty under a box! Seems like a nice trade-off to me :D

Back