Deals for 9/23 --Pix, Kumar short Wajaski Sword, Kobra, BDC, YCS Karda and Great Buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
SHORT WAJASKI SWROD by KUMAR

Overall length --22''
Weight --26 oz
Spine thickness--5/16''
Brass fittings
Satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Usual fine work by Kumar
Add to your Sword collection at $225. *SOLD*

Beautifully done 12 inch 16 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Bone handle. $125.

10 3/4'' 11 ounce baby BDC by Lachhu. Sadan wood handle. Add to BDC collection at $118. GONE*

14'' 8.5 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. This knife feels lite and live on hand. Take it for $125. *SOLD*

9 7/8'' 9 ounce YCS Karda by Kumar. Dark/yellow color satisal wood handle. Cute one for your collection at $75. *SOLD*

14 inch 20 ounce BDC by Lachhu. Horn handle. Yours for $139.

HI-hat for $12.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t517/yangdu1/yangdu1003/9-23-15%
20023_zpsu5opqozf.jpg

Nepali topi camo hat for $15.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Email sent for the short Wajaski Sword.

Got it. :)

Last edited:
That Baby BDC is gorgeous, I love the handle shape! Someone else better jump on that!!

EMS for the YCS Karda, that one is singing it's sweet song to me.

Edit: Holy cow, just noticed the Kobra is 14" 8.5oz. Are you sure that thing isn't made of aluminum or somethin?? That's a light saber!

Last edited:
That Baby BDC is gorgeous, I love the handle shape! Someone else better jump on that!!

EMS for the YCS Karda, that one is singing it's sweet song to me.

Edit: Holy cow, just noticed the Kobra is 14" 8.5oz. Are you sure that thing isn't made of aluminum or somethin?? That's a light saber!
Sorry, nabbed the karda.

Nice, vorpalsnick the HI DOD Shark :)

EDIT; and out of curiosity, what does BDC stand for?

Bura Daily Carry. I was unloading a truckload of ammo, nice DOD today.

That baby BDC sings loudly.!

Did I mention that Baby BDC sings loudly! My oh my........

Yea, I really like that BDC by Lacchu, that Sadan wood is looking good. A mineral oil soak, some BLO, and 4-0 steel wool, and she'll be beaming!

Email sent for the short Wajaski Sword.

Got it. :)
Grats David! I know you been wanting one of them;) They are impressive!

Sorry, nabbed the karda.
Great to see those sold solo. They are a really handy shape and size.

Bura Daily Carry. I was unloading a truckload of ammo, nice DOD today.
Gettin ready for the DNC eh? Shhhhhh...

volparsnick, I got the DD on the Karda, maybe she had two?
What luck! Grats SG:thumbup:

Wasn't no luck ndog, more like lots of refreshing main HI page after Yandu mentioned "posting DOD soon" in the Puja thread :) I'll be giving sharking lessons starting next week, guest lecturers are welcome. Davidf99, you qualify with that new Wajaski Sword :cool:

Forgot to mention, with the YCS Karda, I'm happy to say I will also be making room for a Tamang in my collection :) and a KLVUK which was requested by a friend after seeing mine. Spreading HIKV across the northeast!

One day I will own a wajaski. One day I will also have enough money that doing so won't be irresponsible.

Question: I showed one of my coworkers this pic of the YCS Karda, and he asked what the diamond and yin yang inserts are made of. I guessed bone or horn, but wasn't sure. Can anyone answer that definitively? Thank you much!

Question: I showed one of my coworkers this pic of the YCS Karda, and he asked what the diamond and yin yang inserts are made of. I guessed bone or horn, but wasn't sure. Can anyone answer that definitively? Thank you much!

It looks like bone and horn, and the bezel is done in brass. That is what it looks like on mine.

I had to exercise great restraint viewing the last few DOTD's. However, I have a 20" CAK on order and at least need to fake an attempt at budgeting. Although, there are a couple possibilities that would cause me to break the bank if they became available between now and then.

You have a bank that isn't broken? Been so long I don't recall what that might feel like. Must be a good feeling but a horrible temptation.

Back